Expanded ARP Office Hours to Assist With Upcoming Reporting Deadline
The UNC School of Government and the NC League are offering additional resources to help towns file April 30 reports.
The Project and Expenditure Report is due for all cities and towns on April 30. It is critical that all municipalities meet this deadline.
To assist, the UNC School of Government has scheduled an expanded offering of ARP Office Hours. The League encourages local governments to attend and ask questions.
· Monday, April 18: 8:30-10:30am
· Tuesday, April 19: 3:00-5:00pm
· Wednesday, April 20: 8:30-10:30am
· Thursday, April 21: 1:00-3:00pm
· Friday, April 22: 8:30-10:30am
· Monday, April 25 : 8:30-10:30am & 3:00-5:00pm
· Tuesday, April 26: 8:30-10:30am & 3:00-5:00pm
· Wednesday, April 27: 8:30-12:30pm, 3:00-5:00, & 7:00pm-9:00pm
· Thursday, April 28: 8:30-10:30, 10:30-12:30pm, & 1:00-4:30pm
· Friday, April 29: 8:30-12:30am & 1:00-4:30pm
The Zoom link for all sessions is:
Meeting ID: 940 1136 1206
Additionally, the League is working one-on-one with local governments to assist. If you need help or have questions, please complete this survey as soon as possible: https://www.cognitoforms.com/NCLM1/ARPReportingAssistance?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery